Trash can fire at Lodi church sparks safety concerns – Lodi News-Sentinel

Lodi News-Sentinel Trash can fire at Lodi church sparks safety concerns Lodi News-Sentinel A trash can was set on fire near a storage shed on the grounds of Lodi Avenue Baptist Church last weekend, causing minor structural damage to a shed. Remaining Tuesday was a pile of mostly burnt trash near the shed. The fire also scarred a large patch …

Read this article:
Trash can fire at Lodi church sparks safety concerns – Lodi News-Sentinel

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *