St. Elias church re-opens, more than two years after devastating fire – Brampton Guardian

St. Elias church re-opens, more than two years after devastating fire – Brampton Guardian

Brampton Guardian St. Elias church re-opens, more than two years after devastating fire Brampton Guardian Cost of reconstruction of the church was 75 per cent covered by insurance , and the church is still collection donations to cover the other 25 per cent. The church was destroyed by a fire in the early morning hours of April 4, 2014, caused by …

More here:
St. Elias church re-opens, more than two years after devastating fire – Brampton Guardian

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *