Space Heater Causes Bailey’s Crossroads Condo Fire – Falls Church News Press

Space Heater Causes Bailey's Crossroads Condo Fire Falls Church News Press On Saturday, Apr. 22 at 9:28 p.m. a fire at a residential high rise in the 2700 block of South George Mason Drive in the Bailey's Crossroads section of Fairfax County caused unites from Fairfax County Fire and Rescue, Alexandria Fire Department and …

Read the original post:
Space Heater Causes Bailey’s Crossroads Condo Fire – Falls Church News Press

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *