OKCFD: Unattended candles ignite fire at NW OKC home owned by church – KOCO Oklahoma City

OKCFD: Unattended candles ignite fire at NW OKC home owned by church – KOCO Oklahoma City

KOCO Oklahoma City OKCFD: Unattended candles ignite fire at NW OKC home owned by church KOCO Oklahoma City The fire was reported around 9:55 a.m. in the 1000 block of Northwest 90th Street, near North Western Avenue and Britton Road. Crews saw heavy flames coming from the side of the single-story home. Firefighters extinguished the fire quickly, and no one …

Read the original here:
OKCFD: Unattended candles ignite fire at NW OKC home owned by church – KOCO Oklahoma City

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *