How to help the family who lost their home in Harrisonburg church fire – WHSV

WHSV How to help the family who lost their home in Harrisonburg church fire WHSV The fire began with a malfunctioning vent fan in a bathroom and spread throughout the residential area of the church where the family lived, growing to a 2-alarm fire before firefighters got it under control by 5 a.m. that morning. The family was woken …

Visit link:
How to help the family who lost their home in Harrisonburg church fire – WHSV

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *