Fire guts interior of Emlyn church – The News Journal

The News Journal Fire guts interior of Emlyn church The News Journal An electrical short in a window air-conditioning unit is believed to be the cause of a fire that gutted the interior of Little Cane Creek Church of God late Wednesday afternoon, but that didn't keep church members from holding services that night …

View original post here:
Fire guts interior of Emlyn church – The News Journal

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *