Fire damages St. James United Methodist Church in Cedar Rapids – KCRG

KGAN TV Fire damages St. James United Methodist Church in Cedar Rapids KCRG CEDAR RAPIDS — Officials confirmed Tuesday that a fire that briefly displaced a before school day care program Tuesday morning was sparked by a faulty switch inside the building's furnace. Cedar Rapids firefighters responded to St. James United

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *