Falls Church family without home after space heater sparks fire – W*USA 9

Falls Church family without home after space heater sparks fire W*USA 9 (WUSA9) — A space heater too close to combustibles caused a house fire in Falls Church on Saturday, say officials with the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department. Firefighters encountered smoke and window coming from the house at approximately

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *