Church fire started in the boiler room – Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce (subscription)

Church fire started in the boiler room – Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce (subscription)

Church fire started in the boiler room Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce (subscription) SEATTLE (AP) — Officials say an early morning fire at a Seattle church started in the boiler room. They have found no evidence that the fire at St. Paul's United Church -Christ in the Ballard neighborhood was suspicious. KOMO-TV reports the fire broke …

Continue reading here:
Church fire started in the boiler room – Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce (subscription)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *